Pages

Thursday 29 October 2020

My Writing

Malo Lelei readers,

Today I am going to be sharing my writing I have been doing this week. We all have been learning about surface features. Surface features are little bits in your writing like punctuation spelling and repeated words. We had to fix our writing if there were words that was repeated the most. Why are we using surface features? Because it makes it easier for people to read and understand. Here is a example: thissentsaChulymakessen Zbuttisrellyhrd to reed this sentence doesn't have surface features. We also had to fix our writing if too many words were the same.

On our Room 9 site we our teacher put on a link to a story we needed to fix. We make our own copy . We had to read it once and find the end of the sentence. I hope this explains what surface features mean if you have any other questions feel free to comment

 Here is a photo of my writing I have been working on this week. This is not my story I just had to highlight the words that were repeated and fix mistakes in this writing.

   But thank you for checking out my blog. Please leave a comment of how you feel about my writing :).                                                                 


1 comment:

  1. Hello Malama.
    Changing the words and not using the same one frequently,certainly makes a story more interesting to read.
    Did you enjoy fixing this work?.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.