Pages

Friday 16 October 2020

FIA FIA

 Malo Lelei readers,

Today I'm going to be sharing the schools Fia Fia. So we practiced for about a month our teachers were Miss Cliford and Miss Harris. The girls only learned 2 dances and the boys learned 3 dances. 

When it was time for fia fia night we had to wear pacific clothes some kids had to get some from the office cause they didn't have anything pacific to wear. We had to wear a puletaha its just a top and a skirt you would say in english. 

But here is a photo of what a puletaha is.

So now you know what a puletaha is some puletaha looks like this but some doesn't. We had alot of fun at pacifica we had kids parents and siblings over and also some of the teachers.

We had these necklaces on they were like fake flower around our necks.

I wore a white puletaha you would see me in the front of the video on the sixth line. There were also some pacific food they were called keke and sipi.


But that is what we did for fia fia.

If you would like to watch the video it is right here.

Video Link

Anyways thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment and have a incredible day :).







\

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.