Pages

Friday 23 October 2020

My Writing

 Kia Ora readers,


Today I'm going to be sharing my writing. What we did for writing is that we wrote about a picture. We had to put language features but there also was senses the senses were. Hearing seeing smelling feeling and touch. 

The writing was about.A lady that was turning 30 years old. It was an Tongan birthday party. Some people had on a puletaha. There were alot of food like pigs, horse, fish , And octopus. 

The cake was beautiful it had amazing orange patterns on them. There were also nice stunning white flowers in the middle. There was a little girl in the left corner of the photo she was looking straight into the cake. She was ready to dig in. 

There were about 35 people there. 5 aunties 15 children and 5 uncles and there were other kids but don't have no idea who they are.

But thank you for readying my blog here is my writing of this week :) enjoy. 





















Here is also the photo of what we were writing about :).


 





Thank you for checking out my work. Please leave a comment and have a good day :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.