Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2020

Word of the week!!!1

 

Kia Ora readers,


Today I'm going to be sharing my word of the week. This word of the week is Tempting. If you go to classs blog and click on one childrens blog page you would see they have different words. cause this week our teacher told us that we were allowed to do our own weeks 

but what I learned from tempting is Attractive and appealing. Like a strawberry is delicious and yummy. 

I don't have any more ideas to share about what tempting means but you will find meanings in dictionary online or dictionary books . And also feel free to search on google.

But here is my Word Of The Week!!!.

Thank you for checking out  my word of the week. Please leave a comment and a have nice day :).


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.