Pages

Monday 24 February 2020

All about me

Malo lelei Readers,

My name is Malama  I’m a student from Hornby Primary School.

The classroom I learn in is room 9. Our classroom is a new red senior block at our school. It is an all year six classroom.

I have this awesome friend called Rinaz. She helps me when I get hurt. She helps me when I'm stuck on something like work. We always play with each other. She's my best friend.

As a Student I love to write and also play with my friends on playtime. I also like to listen to music and draw my favorite fruit is bananas and apples. I have two older brothers and one big sister.

This year is my last year at Hornby Primary. I'm gonna miss how much fun I had here and I'm also gonna miss all the teachers.




                                                 Hope you enjoy reading my story
                         
                             Please leave a comment Hope you enjoy the rest of your day

1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon Malama.
    Thank you for sharing some personal information about yourself.It's great to see you have remembered to be Cyber Smart and not share private information.
    It's good to have friend who is always there to help you.
    I have 3 brothers.2 are older than me and 1 is younger.I don't have any sisters.My favourite fruit would have to be a pineapple.
    Just remember that long distance learning started today.
    I hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.