Pages

Friday 20 November 2020

My ballet poem

 Kia Ora,

Today I am going to be showing you what I have been doing for writing. For writing we had to write a poem about ballet. Today we are going to a ballerina show. 

We had to describe what it was like. I wrote: white like my tutu ,white like my gloves, pink like my shoes and gold like my crown. After we were done I had to make a new google drawing I added some ballerina photos in and changed the background into a nice color. I also did three facts about ballet. Did you know that it takes 90 hours to make a tutu which is 4 days. Anyways I hoped you enjoy my writing. Here is a photo of my ballet poem enjoy :)).


Thank  you for checking out my blog. Please leave a comment and have an spectacular day.


1 comment:

  1. Well done Malama.
    I really enjoyed reading and looking at your work.I like your facts but maybe you could tell me more about the fact on shoes.
    Do you mean that they can wear out/ruin 1-3 pairs or do they wear that many pairs?.
    Have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.