Pages

Monday 14 December 2020

Female performer with Tanpura

Kia Ora,

Today I'm going to be sharing my Summer Learning journey. What I did for the summer learning journey is that I had to click on this link called Art Coloring Book. We had to select one of these images some looked like they were created from a long time ago and they were.

I picked this image called Female performer with Tanpura. This image was created at the 18th century. It was created in India.

After that I had to color it in its like those color in apps you can find in the apple store or play store. When I was done I had to click on this link called make a copy of the template. there were boxes and some instructions. They said.

Put your own version in this box.
Put the artist design in this box.
write why you did different colors for your art. 

To be honest it didn't really say but it did I just said it in my own words...

When I was done we had to take a screenshot and put it in our blog like what I'm doing right now.


Thank you for checking out my blog. Please leave a comment have a nice day.





3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Malama,

    My name is Shannon, and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I like the colour palette you have used for your artwork. I think it’s more neutral which makes the teapot stand out far more because it’s bright and contrasts the muted tones. I also like that you have maintained some of the colours from the original artwork and placed them around the painting to tie them together like the blue. You’ve obviously worked very hard on the painting and did a stellar job!

    It’s such a cool painting, why did you choose this one? If you could add any other items to the artwork like cups or boats, what would you add?

    Good job on starting the Summer Learning Journey, I look forward to seeing all your future blog posts! What activities are you most excited for?

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Malama.
    I really like all the information that you have included in your post.It tells us a lot about the art work.Well done.
    It's great that you put the effort in to make the art work your own.I try and do that when I draw pictures for children at school.
    Have a great holiday and Merry Christmas.
    I look forward to seeing more of your holiday learning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening Malama.
    I was just checking your blog to see if there was any new SLJ activity that you might have completed.
    I am looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    I hope you are having a wonderful holiday with your family.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.